Frequently Asked Questions
Our crack team of top-notch support agents have assembled the most frequent questions our members ask around Flights, Hotels, Rental Cars, Trip Insurance, Cruises, and more. If you have a question or problem, chances are there's an in-depth answer right here!
- I've just returned from my trip and had a terrible experience at my hotel. What should I do?
- I've arrived at the hotel and my room isn't what I expected. What should I do?
- I'd like to change my check-in or check-out date. How do I modify my hotel reservation?
- Why does the rate sometimes change after selecting a hotel or room?
- Can I hold a hotel reservation and pay for it later?
- Are all rooms all-inclusive if the property is listed as all-inclusive?
- Why can't I modify the name, route, or airport of a ticket I've booked through ID90 Travel?
- My ticket status says "checked in" and now I can't process a refund. What do I do?
- Who do I contact if I need information about my eligible travelers' benefits?
- Are the tickets I purchase on ID90 Travel "confirmed" seats?
- What's the difference between listing for a flight and purchasing a ticket?
- Why can't I check loads for all airlines? Why do I only see a few airlines available?